Lucan Biddulph Community Memorial Centre – 263 Main Street
- The arena floor is licensed, and when the ice is out can be used for many different events such as dances, Stag & Does, fundraisers, weddings and ball hockey tournaments.
- The capacity of this space for a licensed event is 2800
- The ice is in from mid-July to the end of March. For more information on ice rentals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An ideal location for athletic programs, birthday parties, large events, weddings, stag & doe’s and fundraisers.
- Tables & chairs are included free of charge along with setup.
- Hall rental includes use of the kitchen, which is equipt with a large walk-in fridge, stove, oven, warmers, dishwasher, plates, cups and cutlery for a sit-down meal of 300+
- Licensed, bar service is available.
Active Senior Room
- This room is ideal for birthday parties, celebrations, and meetings.
- Can sit up to 100 people
- Backing on to the Lucan Community Memorial Centre, this park offers 3 full-sized soccer fields, 2 ball diamonds, a walking track, playground equipment, tennis court, skate park, dog park and is the site of the Lucan Pool (outdoor).
- This park also includes the Community Garden, which is located at the end of Community Drive.
- This park is also the site of the dog park, which is open year round. The dog park rules are available here.